- This event has passed.
PLA event – Procurement Bill – Wednesday 22 June 2022
22nd June 2022 @ 3:00 pm - 6:30 pm
We are delighted to provide further details about our seminar on the Procurement Bill, which will take place at the offices of Pinsent Masons in London on Wednesday, 22 June between 3pm – 6.30pm. The event will also be broadcast online for those unable to attend in person. There will be an opportunity to ask questions from the floor after each presentation.
Colleagues from the Cabinet Office will also be joining us for the event, which will be followed by a drinks reception.
Information as to how to register to attend the seminar in person or online is provided below.
Procurement Bill – First impressions
Introduction – Totis Kotsonis (Pinsent Masons)
- Principles and objectives – James Segan QC (Blackstone Chambers)
- Competitive and direct awards – Patrick Halliday (11KBW)
- Selection/Exclusion/Conflict of interests/Debarment – John Houlden (Burges Salmon) and Peter Ware (Browne Jacobson)
- Frameworks/Dynamic markets– Rebecca Rees, Trowers & Hamlins LLP), Steven Brunning (Anthony Collins) and John Simons (Scape Group)
- Modification of contracts – Jonathan Davey (Addleshaw Goddard)
- Remedies/Transparency/Automatic suspension (30m) – Emily Heard (Bevan Brittan)
The event is free for PLA members.
Members: To register for this event please simply respond to PLAevents@pinsentmasons.com indicating whether you will be attending in person or online.
Non-members from the private sector may register for the event for a ticket price of £25 and all others for a ticket price of £12.50. The ticket price includes membership of the Association for the current membership year that commenced on 1 December 2021. To register for this event please send an email to PLAevents@pinsentmasons.com indicating whether you will be attending in person or online and confirming that you are not yet a member. Please send a cheque made payable to the “Procurement Lawyers’ Association” for the attention of Peter Ware care of Browne Jacobson LLP, Mowbray House, Castle Meadow Road Nottingham NG2 1BJ.
If you have any queries in relation to this event, please contact Totis Kotsonis at email@example.com or on tel. 020 7054 2531.